Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome To The Buchanan Spot Blog!

This is a place to post upcoming events, past events, thoughts, recipes, picture, memories, or anything else you think the family would be interested in. We can still do movie quotes.
I narrowed it down to three things that I want out of a family website, pictures, blog, and wish lists.
On the right, each family has a wish list section, it's easy to edit (once I give you admin privileges) just click on the little tools and the rest is self explanatory. I'm hoping this will make christmas a little easier.
In the middle here, is the blog (duh.)
On the top left is a link to Dave's MobieMe picture gallery. It is by far my favorite web photo album interface (interface? look at me I'm a techie nerd.) It is pretty easy to upload pictures, and awesome to view and download pictures. But it's going to be tricky to organize. So I'm thinking you can upload your pictures there OR if you have a favorite online photo album, (picasa, flicker, etc.) you can post a link to it on the left column.
This blog is currently public (so you can come take a look.) I will make it private in a week or two, before it is indexed by google (again with the nerdiness.) Before you will be able to find it on a google search.
Once you have admin privileges, feel free to mess around with stuff, add gadgets to the columns, change the background, or what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment