Monday, December 7, 2009

Give and Take, Anyone?

Hey Fam! I had an idea the other day, and was wondering if any of you are interested. Our previous ward had something called "Give and Take" where you could offer up items you no longer wanted (for free), and occasionally mention something specific you were looking for. It was a lot of fun, and I wondered if anyone wanted to try something like that on this blog. I often freecycle and donate thing to a local "Community Exchange", but if I knew my family members were interested, I would much rather give to them first.

So, I'll start. Please lmk ASAP if you're interested in anything, as I'll likely be donating them to the Community Exchange this weekend!

UP FOR GRABS:

~ A "mini" air hockey table (almost as high as my waist, about 4 ft long) - seems to work just fine but does not include the hockey pucks and drivers.

~ Several 70-s style sewing patterns

~ A few adult coats

~ Some cute womens size 10 shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment