Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finally, a Blogger

What an ugly name - Blogger.

Sounds like a person suffering from severe sinusitis who cuts down trees...

I have been heavily involved with web pages, email, electronic-based education, etc. for years, but never have been a regular contributor to the Blogosphere (another ugly word ... makes you think of the recently indicted mayor of Chicago).

After reading the recent posts from my daughter, who now lives in Hungary, I realize that perhaps I could add my little bit to this collective of random thoughts.

This is the Buchanan Spot blog, so I will probably set up my own Laanjak identity as my real blog, but I thought I would start here and invite the others in our BuchananSpot community to make the occasional comment.

 - Laanjak

No comments:

Post a Comment